Website New Ulm Public Schools
The certified SpEd teacher works with parents, administration, general education teachers, interventionists as well as the SpEd Team to develop and implement Individualized Education Programs designed to support the growth of students with special needs. This educator will also develop lesson plans, provide classroom instruction, conduct evaluations, and assessments, weekly progress monitoring, and prepare all required reports. The special education teacher interprets student progress and routinely communicates with parents, the intervention team, and IEP team. Takes responsibility for the learning of our students and his/her own performance.
- Licensure in ABS preferred
- ASD, DCD and EBD will be considered
- Understanding of elementary school philosophy
- Understanding and experience in utilizing instructional best practices to engage elementary-level students in learning
- Understanding and experience in assessment and data-driven decision-making
Dependent on experience; per Master Teacher Agreement
Benefit package available
District Application Guidelines
To apply as an EXTERNAL applicant:
1. Go to the school website at www.newulm.k12.mn.us
2. Click on “District” box at top of the page
3. Click on the Employment tab on the right-hand side
4. Complete the pages with your information and submit.
A resume, credentials, transcripts, and a copy of your MN teaching license are required to be attached to your online application.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.