Website North Branch Area Public Schools
Superintendent of Schools. The school district is seeking a full-time superintendent effective July 1, 2020.
North Branch Area School Public District (Based in North Branch, Minnesota).
North Branch Area Public Schools (NBAPS) offers a well-rounded education for students of all interests and ability levels. With programs unique to the area, such as Air Force JROTC, the Pro-Start Culinary Program, Project Lead the Way from Kindergarten through graduation, computers for all students grades 5-12, gifted and talented programming, and much more, NBAPS stands out!
NBAPS serves all or parts of North Branch, Harris, Stacy, Almelund, Sunrise Twsp., Oxford Twsp., Lent Twsp., Fish Lake Twsp., Amador Twsp., and Chisago Lakes Twsp. NBAPS offers Early Childhood programming, one elementary school (Sunrise River School), a middle school (North Branch Area Middle School), high school (North Branch Area High School), and alternative programs such as the Chisago County Schools’ Life Work Center (CCSLWC), School Age Care, Distance Learning, Area Learning Center, and more.
NBAPS, which serves a population of about 20,000 residents, serves about 2,600 students PreK-12. The school district also offers basic adult education, Community Education classes, and recreational offerings.
Priority Areas From Continuous Improvement Plan
- Prepare all learners for success in school and life
- Raise accountability for all staff and programs
- Increase community engagement
- Commit resources to district priorities.
The successful candidate must hold, or be eligible for a Minnesota License as a Superintendent, or demonstrate their ability to secure licensure by June 30, 2020. Previous experience as a superintendent is preferred but not required.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive compensation and benefits package based upon a successful candidate’s background and experience.
Application Review Date
The School Board will begin reviewing resumes after March 2, 2020.
Applicants are asked to reserve April 2 & 9, 2020 as possible interview dates.
Please send or e-mail (individual Word docs or individual PDFs) only:
1) Cover letter
4) Three professional letters of reference
Big River Group
PO Box 5120 • St. Cloud, MN • 56302-5120
District Application Guidelines
PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS STATED ABOVE.
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.