NLA is seeking a licensed elementary education staff member to provide a variety of engaging and high-quality offerings to K-5 elementary students. These offerings could be in the areas of computer literacy, art, handwriting, musical activities, creative writing or any other age-appropriate units or lessons.
– Develop rich multidisciplinary units grounded in the arts and paired with other content area skills.
– A focus on student creative production and performance
– Multisensory experiences
Who are we?
– NLA serves grades K-12 with an average class size of 18 students. Each grade level is capped at 3 sections of 22 students to maintain small class sizes. The school is a 3-time High-Quality Charter School designee by MDE (2018, 2019, 2020) and has a new K-8 building that opened in fall of 2019.
Please apply at www.northlakesacademy.org/employment or contact Cam Stottler ([email protected]) or call 651-797-6266 with questions.
Elementary Teaching license required. NLA is willing to work with candidate to achieve appropriate licensure.
District Application Guidelines
Please apply at www.northlakesacademy.org/employment
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.