Description: To coordinate, under the direction of the Assistant Principal, the activities, procedures and supervision in general of secondary high school students.
Job Summary: To inspire and prepare all students with the confidence, courage and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lifetime of learning by coordinating, under the direction of the Assistant Principal, the activities, procedures, and supervision in general, of secondary students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Supervising multiple areas of the facility. This may include, but is not limited to, hallways, cafeteria, bathrooms, locker rooms, gyms, and classrooms.
– Supervising multiple events. This may include, but is not limited to, extra and co-curricular practices and competitions, after school and evening activities, dances, and pep fests.
– Supporting student management. This may include, but is not limited to, completing Office Discipline and Bus Referrals, writing behavior contracts, meeting with families, facilitating Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) activities, conducting peer mediations, operating surveillance cameras, analyzing discipline reports, and coordinating annual bus safety and behavior quizzes.
– Serving as a liaison between the school and the transportation department.
– Helping to coordinate emergency preparedness drills and updating safety-related documents.
- Bachelor degree required. Advanced degree in K-12 school administration, or a related field with strong academic preparation, preferred.
- Possesses leadership qualities and personal characteristics necessary to work effectively with students, teachers, and families.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.