Four Star Express School Year Sites: Basswood, Cedar Island, Fernbrook, Oak View, Rice Lake, Rush Creek, Weaver Lake, and Woodland
Kidstop & Cosmic Club School Year Sites: Basswood, Cedar Island, Edinbrook, Elm Creek, Fernbrook, Oak View, Rice Lake, Rush Creek, Weaver Lake, Woodland
Job summary: To inspire and prepare each and every scholar with the confidence, courage and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lietime of learning. To be responsible for interacting with Four Star and/or Kidstop children in an enriching school year school-age care program.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Interacting with the children on and off site to insure their safety and that they are having fun.
- Participate in all the children’s activities, e.g., organized games, drawing.
- Greet parents and children
- Work with and support all children in the program.
- Lead small group activities.
- Interact with children during activity time, meal time, and outdoor time.
- Assist other site staff in preparing and implementing program activities, preparing snacks, and ordering supplies.
- Work together with other staff to meet the needs of all of the participants.
- Complete required trainings as provided.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum qualifications include: Must be 16 years of age.
- Must be energetic, have strong organizational skills, be confident, patient, sensitive, understanding and able to work with elementary aged students.
- Must believe in the mission of District 279 and have the desire to build on the strengths of the district.
- Must be a team player and able to communicate with all ages.
- Must love working with all children and have previous working experience. Child development knowledge a plus.
- Current First Aid and CPR training or within 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Casual
Salary Range: $15.50
Employment Dates: 2022-2023 School Year Work Hours: Varies between 6:15am – 6:15pm, Monday – Friday
Osseo Area Schools offers:
- Meaningful and impactful work
- Opportunities to grow professionally
- A variety of benefits
- Mentorship programs for teachers and educational support professionals
- Summer opportunities and more
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Osseo Area School District ISD 279 is an Equal Opportunity, and veteran-friendly employer.
Osseo Area School District ISD 279 ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Osseo Area School District is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of the district and strongly encourages persons to apply who can strengthen our diversity. For more information, view the District’s Equal Opportunity and Prohibition Against Discrimination, Harassment and Violence Policy.
Veteran’s Preference: If you are an eligible veteran, please submit a legible copy of your DD214 with your application.
Accommodation: If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during the selection process, please email Human Resources at [email protected] or call 763-391-7007.
Background Check Upon Conditional Offer:
Background checks are conducted upon receiving a conditional offer. Employees must complete a background check and are responsible for the background fee. A passing background is required. Criminal convictions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.