Website Owatonna Public Schools #761
The Teaching and Learning Coach has both content and instructional expertise in curriculum design, instructional best practices, and the integration and use of technology in the classroom. The Teaching and Learning Coach must understand how to analyze data and use results for instructional improvement. The Teaching and Learning Coach will demonstrate leadership qualities, interpersonal skills, and personal characteristics necessary for working effectively with new and experienced staff.
– MN valid teacher license certification
– Requires a Master’s Degree in Education
– Reading License preferred
– Five (5) years of successful teaching experience
– Proven record of improving student achievement
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.