Website Owatonna Public Schools #761
Provide instruction to students in grades 9-12 in the area of Business Education. Courses may include, but are not limited to: Word Processing, Accounting, Career Mentorship, Career Exploration, Introduction to Business.
– Valid MN teaching license in Business Education.
– Consistent and reliable attendance is required.
– Commitment to ensuring all students learn at high levels.
– Collaboration with colleagues, parents and students.
– Commitment to an equitable education experience for all.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.