Website PACT Charter School
At PACT, the Elementary Executive Director of Education is more than a school leader and manager. They are the heartbeat of the Elementary program, with a designed focus on helping students by ensuring high levels of academic achievement by creating opportunities for a bright future.
The Elementary Executive Director of Education will be responsible for the following areas in grades K-5: instructional leadership, programming, discipline and student behavior, student support, advising, fostering a mentorship at all levels, making recommendations to the PACT School Board of Directors, and overall effective operation of the Elementary school. In addition, this position serves under the policy direction of the PACT School Board of Directors and in accordance with federal and state laws.
The ideal candidate is a leader with a proven track record of excellence in school leadership and management and is committed to leading with determination, integrity, and purpose. The Elementary Executive Director of Education will work closely and collaborate with the Secondary Executive Director of Education and the Executive Director of Operations.
Reports To: PACT School Board of Directors
About PACT Charter School
To partner as parents, students, and staff to develop students of character and academic excellence.
Location and Community
Located in Ramsey, Minnesota, PACT is a responsive, community-based K-12 public charter school built on a committed partnership between parents, students, and teachers. Together we are striving to achieve strong moral character and excellence in education. The teachers, administration, and students’ parents are the sole entity operating the school, and in a working partnership, they determine the curriculum, schedules, and programs. PACT focuses on core academics to prepare students for college and lifelong learning.
PACT’s campus is located in the 420-acre COR Development near a park, amphitheater, and creek. Many parks and an extensive trail system are readily accessible and connected by a network of trails that link The COR to the regional parks and trail system.
PACT is expanding to a second location in 2023, a few miles north of the current location near Central Park in Ramsey. The site is filled with beautiful landscapes, and current plans are for the school to be for Secondary students in grades 6-12. Grade 6 will have their wing, and then there will be a middle and high school at this location. Plans for an auditorium, football field, and track are part of the exciting plans for this location.
Elementary students (K-5) will remain in the current PACT building, and there are plans for some remodeling.
Both locations will allow PACT to double from 670 total students K-12 to over 1200 by 2028.
To learn more about PACT, visit our website and take a look at some of our highlights here.
7250 East Ramsey Pkwy | Ramsey, MN 55303 | www.pact.charter.k12.mn.us
Equal Opportunity Employer
Education and Experience
● Master’s, Specialist, or Doctoral Degree from accredited college or university, preferably in education, education administration, or teaching.
● Administrative Licensure as a principal and/or superintendent in the State of Minnesota preferred.
● At least five (5) years of school administration or academic leadership experience is preferred.
● At least three (3) years of teaching experience is preferred.
● Minnesota teaching license and experience in student instruction are required.
● Charter school and/or K-5 leadership experience are preferred.
● Experience in talent/personnel recruiting and management is preferred.
Comprehensive benefits package, including medical with HSA option, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, TRA, 403B/457, flexible spending (dependent, limited health or health), paid PTO days, paid holidays, and longevity pay. The salary range for this position is $79,000-$99,500 plus full health insurance annually (219 contract days), based on experience and education.
District Application Guidelines
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online at http://www.applitrack.com/pactcharter/onlineapp/, and provide the following uploaded documents and up-to-date credentials:
- A cover letter indicating a desire to be a candidate for the Elementary Executive Director of Education position.
- Current resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- At least three (3) letters of recommendation (specific to leadership skills and abilities).
- Copy of your official college transcript(s). Upon hire, originals must be submitted to the school.
● Application deadline: May 26, or until filled
● First round Virtual or in-person panel interviews: June 2nd
● Position begins: July 1, 2022
Thank you for your interest and desire to learn more about joining the PACT Community. We look forward to the opportunity to impress you!
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.