Website Parnassus Preparatory School
Classical Schooling for the Art of Life
Parnassus Preparatory School, a Minnesota charter school dedicated to high academic achievement and the classical model of education, seeks to hire a talented and energetic Social Worker for the 2022-23 school year.
Applicant should have experience working with at-risk students with behavioral, mental health, and/or chemical health needs.
* Supports students’ social, emotional, and mental health development
* Collaborates with teachers, support staff, families, school programs, and outside agencies
* Provides families and staff with connections and resources for meeting individual student needs
Required to hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education; be currently licensed in Minnesota to practice as a social worker under the Board of Social Work; and job experience preferred.
District Application Guidelines
Visit the Careers (https://parnassusprep.com/about-us/careers/) page of the Parnassus Preparatory School website and download the Application for Employment, and submit it along with a cover letter, resume and three letters of recommendation to [email protected]
Contact: Ms. Richardson, Human Resources
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.