Website River Bend Education District
School psychologists within River Bend Education District are employed for the purpose of enhancing the educational and social emotional development of students. School Psychologists consult with staff members to plan intervention strategies and provide assessment/reassessment evaluation through appropriate testing and diagnostic practices in the areas of intellectual, cognitive, functional, academic, and behavioral domains of child and adolescent development (birth through 22). This position provides the opportunity to work within a psych team allowing for common planning, weekly psych meetings, and support from other school psychologists within the education district.
*Interns are welcome to apply.
1. MN Licensure as School Psychologist, Pre K-12
2. Demonstrated ability to organize activities, communicate ideas both verbally and in writing, and to maintain positive professional working relationships with colleagues.
3. Ability to lift and carry instructional materials, assessment kits, equipment or other necessary job-related items weighing up to 20 pounds.
4. Ability to transport self among member districts and to regional and state meetings as necessary.
1. School Psychologists have the option to work on paperwork from home on most Fridays.
2. River Bend Staff who work past their required hours are eligible to accumulate flex time which can be used for personal time within a one year period.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.