Website Rush City Public Schools #139
This is a .5 part-time position at Rush City High School. Must have ability to work with students experiencing academic and/or behavioral challenges. Must have a high school diploma, college degree preferred. Position open until filled.
- Work with intervention teams, school personnel, families, students, and other agencies to support student success
- Determine appropriate interventions for students
- Implement intervention with fidelity
- Adjust intervention in response to student data
- Determine students eligible for services
- Monitor eligibility for exit
- Serve as a member of the Multi-Tiered Systems of Support
- Other duties as assigned per ADSIS guidelines
Must have a high school diploma, college degree preferred.
District Application Guidelines
Apply online at www.rushcity.k12.mn.us
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.