Website Rush City Public Schools #139
This is a part-time (.5 FTE) position at Rush City High School (Grades 7-12). Must have ability to work with students with unique reading needs. This position is part of our Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS).
Job Requirements include but are not limited to:
· Passion for Reading
· Work with teachers on intervention placements
· Select and implement evidence based reading interventions
· Collect data needed for ADSIS grant
· Progress monitor and collect data for students
· Be a resource for teachers
· Compile end of year report for Superintendent on success of program
· Communicate effectively with families about student progress
· Member of the MTSS Reading and MTSS ADSIS Committees
· Use and input data into EduCLIMBER
This position is open until filled and applications will be processed as they are received.
Requirements include a high school diploma; high school licensure in education is preferred.
District Application Guidelines
Please apply on our website
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.