Website Rush City Public Schools #139
Rush City High School has a full-time position for an Englilsh/Language Arts Teacher for Grades 9th, 11th & 12th beginning the 2023-24 school year.
* Bachelor’s Degree in educational field or able to get a Tier 1 license through PELSB (4 year degree required) OR
* Licensed by the State of Minnesota to teach English Language Arts – Grades 9-12 or able to get a Tier 1 license
Contact High School Principal Janet Wagener with questions at [email protected]. This position is open until filled and applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Visit our website for a detailed list of responsibilities and duties.
* Bachelor's Degree in educational field or able to get a Tier 1 license through PELSB (4 year degree required) OR
* Licensed by the State of Minnesota to teach English Language Arts - Grades 9-12 or able to get a Tier 1 license
District Application Guidelines
Please apply online
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.