Providing the highest caliber of academic & artistic education
- Teach the approved curriculum of the school and appropriate content standards of the State of Minnesota.
- Knowledgeable in subject matter, classroom management techniques, current research-based best practices and strategies, as well as students’ learning styles and needs, both academic and emotional.
- Collaborate with peers to develop, plan and implement best practices based on the needs and abilities of the students.
- Acquire an understanding of the school’s improvement plan and goals, particularly for student achievement. Work to support and achieve those goals.
- Participate in ongoing and regular staff, team, and individual professional development. Be open and responsive to feedback to improve teaching and increase student learning.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Must hold or be eligible to obtain a valid State of Minnesota teaching license.
- Ability and skills to relate to students and be sensitive to their needs, to provide a positive behavioral atmosphere for students, to work cooperatively with individuals and teams, the willingness to use technology as part of curriculum and excellent communication skills with students, staff and parents.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits for 0.75 FTE and above
District Application Guidelines
Where to Apply
- Please submit an online application through the link to our Applitrack Posting (Job ID 254). Select the red "Apply" button in the top right corner.
- If you have questions or require assistance with our application, please contact us via email at [email protected], or call us at 651-290-2225.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.