Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 11:00 am – 3:30 pm
Date of Availability: ASAP
Saint Paul Conservatory for Performing Artists is a public high school in the heart of downtown St. Paul, unlike any other in the country. SPCPA provides authentic arts training taught by professional artists while also focusing on academic standards. Students spend half of each day in academic programming, and the other in arts. We are in our 19th year of operation and draw students from over 40 different school districts. We’re seeking a Special Education Paraprofessional to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
The testing room has been designed to meet the needs of students who require accommodations on tests that cannot be met in the general education classroom. It also provides a supervised space for students who need to take a ‘break’ from the general education classroom to manage mental health needs. Duties of this position are as follows:
- Maintain accurate student records.
- Monitor students to maintain test security and academic integrity.
- Maintain a quiet testing environment.
- Follow all district procedures and policies for maintaining a healthy and safe environment for students and staff.
- Behave and speak in a professional manner.
- Follow district standards in terms of dress, punctuality, and attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of instructional efforts.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Saint Paul Conservatory for Performing Artists is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High School Diploma required.
- Highly Qualified status required.
- Two-year post-secondary training preferred.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment and software preferred.
District Application Guidelines
Please send a letter of interest and resume to Monica Lonergan, Director of Special Education, at [email protected].
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.