Website School District of New Richmond
Inspire Every Student to Learn to His or Her Potential
To help students master subject matter and skills in a learning environment which allows for the intellectual, physical, emotional, cultural, social and ethical growth of children in a changing world.
Building principal and director of Student Services.
Students, paraprofessionals, student teachers or others as assigned.
1) He/she must maintain proper certification and license as required by the Department of Public Instruction (DPI).
2) He/she must possess, as a minimum, a bachelor's degree.
This work regularly requires sitting, standing, walking, speaking, hearing and occasionally requires pushing, pulling, lifting, and operating machines; work has standard vision requirements; vocal communication is required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels and to receive detailed information through oral communications and/or to make fine distinctions in sound; work requires preparing and analyzing written or computer data, and observing general surroundings and activities; work is generally in a moderately noisy location (e.g. school offices/classrooms/passageways).
District Application Guidelines
All applicants must apply using the WECAN website.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.