Website Spring Lake Park Schools
High expectations. High achievement for all. No excuses.
Season Dates: August 14, 2023 – November 15, 2023
Duties: Assistant Football Coach
- Lower level, 9th or 10th grade, position assignment TBD based on qualifications and need.
- Assist in game planning and practice planning for assigned team
- Work with varsity coordinator to develop appropriate practice plan for assigned positions.
- Other duties may include role during varsity games.
- Must be available for summer Mini Camp dates (June 5, 6, 7, 8, 20, 27 July 11, 18, 25, 27 – 8-10:30am)
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students and coaches.
- Candidates should work well in a diverse setting with students and staff.
A BA/BS Degree and MN Teaching License with coaching certificate highly preferred.
A strong background in high school and/or college football competition as a participant and/or coach is required. Strong work ethic and dedication to furthering the benefits of participation in co-curricular activities. Leadership skills including but not limited to organization, vision, motivation, and conflict resolution. Ability to work with student athletes, parents, staff, and community. Previous experience as a player and/or coach preferred.
Equity is a priority Spring Lake Park Schools and is essential to our goal of putting children first to ensure college and career readiness. A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. Spring Lake Park Schools will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.
Compensation in accordance with Schedule C
District Application Guidelines
Application Process and Deadline: Individuals who wish to be considered for this position must apply online at http://www.applitrack.com/district16/onlineapp/.
Applications will be reviewed as received and qualified candidates will be interviewed until the position is filled. Should you have any questions, please contact William Wackman, Director of Athletics and Activities, 763-600-5150.
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.