Website Spring Lake Park Schools
High expectations. High achievement for all. No excuses.
Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching students in the area of elementary education all subjects
- Assessing student learning and developing responses to learning
- Reporting and communicating to parents and families
- Engaging in professional development.
The successful candidate must have earned a B.A. or B.S. degree and current Minnesota State Licensure in Elementary Education. Additional demonstrated qualifications include: commitment to the equitable education of all students; creative planning and organizational skills, and highly effective interpersonal skills. Previous experience working with elementary level students using differentiation, guided reading, and technology skills preferred. Prefer candidate with experience working with diverse learners. Fluent in Spanish.
Current Minnesota Elementary Education K-6, 1-6 license or eligibility is required.
Highly competitive salary and benefit package for the region.
District Application Guidelines
Position will remain open until filled.
Individuals who wish to be considered for this position must apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/district16/onlineapp/default.aspx
Only qualified and appropriately licensed individuals will be considered for an interview.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.