ABOUT THE COMMUNITY/SCHOOL DISTRICT:
The Greenway School District’s main office is in Coleraine, Minnesota. The school district has an approximate enrollment of 1,040 pre-kindergarten through grade twelve students.
School District Website: https://www.isd316.org/en-US
City Website: https://www.cityofcoleraine.com/
LEADERSHIP PROFILE: The Greenway School Board seeks a superintendent who:
- Has experience in school finance and budgeting
- Keeps up on changes in legislation and helps the school district engage with the legislative process
- Acts with honesty and in an ethical manner, is visible and accessible, develops trust and works collaboratively with the school board, staff, students, parents, and the community
Previous superintendent experience preferred, but not required.
SALARY/CONTRACT: The most recent full-time superintendent’s base salary for the 2020-2021 school year was $134,480. The final salary will be negotiated commensurate with experience and qualifications. Contract length is negotiable as provided in Minnesota statute.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 16, 2022
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: MSBA uses an online application process. Applicants begin the application process at mnmsba.myrevelus.com. To be considered for this position, an applicant’s completed file must be received by the MSBA office by 11:59 p.m. on February 16, 2022, and must include the completed online application and the following uploaded documents: a cover letter indicating a desire to be a candidate for the “Greenway Schools Superintendent;” legal proof or other evidence (i.e. certificate/license) showing the candidate’s qualification to be a superintendent in the state of Minnesota; and a set of up-to-date credentials, which includes a current resume, at least three letters of recommendation, and a copy of the candidate’s official transcript(s) (upon hire, originals must be submitted to the school district).
Please contact with any questions: Barb Dorn, MSBA Director of Leadership Development and Executive Search, [email protected] or 507-508-5501.
The Minnesota School Boards Association is an equal opportunity search agency.
District Application Guidelines
Follow procedure listed above
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.