Website Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton Public Schools
The Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton Public Schools’ main office is in Dilworth, Minnesota. The school district has an approximate enrollment of 1,583 pre-kindergarten through grade twelve students.
The Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton Public Schools School Board seeks a superintendent who:
- Acts with honesty and in an ethical manner with the School Board, staff, and community
- Delegates authority while maintaining accountability
- Has knowledge of and experience with negotiations and the collective bargaining process
- Develops trust and works collaboratively with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Is familiar with state and federal education laws
- Is visible and accessible to the School Board, staff, students, parents, and community
Previous superintendent experience preferred, but not required.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
A competitive compensation package, with a minimum salary of $130,000, will be negotiated commensurate with experience and qualifications. The contract length is negotiable as provided in the Minnesota statute.
MSBA uses an online application process. Applicants begin the application process at https://mnmsba.myrevelus.com. To be considered for this position, an applicant’s completed file must be received by the MSBA office by 11:59 p.m. on January 11, 2021, and must include the completed online application and the following uploaded documents: a cover letter indicating a desire to be a candidate for the “Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton Public Schools Superintendent;” legal proof or other evidence (i.e. certificate/license) showing the candidate’s qualification to be a superintendent in the state of Minnesota; and a set of up-to-date credentials, which includes a current resume, at least three letters of recommendation, and a copy of the candidate’s official transcript(s) (upon hire, originals must be submitted to the school district).
Barb Dorn, MSBA Director of Leadership Development and Executive Search
1900 West Jefferson Avenue, St. Peter, MN 56082
800-324-4459, ext. 121 or 507-508-5501
District Application Guidelines
FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS STATED ABOVE
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.