Website La Crescent-Hokah Public Schools
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY/SCHOOL DISTRICT:
The La Crescent-Hokah Public Schools’ main office is in La Crescent, Minnesota. The school district has an approximate enrollment of 1,069 pre-kindergarten through grade twelve students.
School District Website:
LEADERSHIP PROFILE: The School Board seeks a superintendent who:
- Possesses experience in and a passion for inspiring student achievement and implementing educational priorities for all
- Has experience in school finance
- Is visible and accessible to the School Board, staff, students, parents and community
- Has knowledge of and experience with special education needs and/or a diverse student body
- Acts with honesty and in an ethical manner with the School Board, staff and community
- Develops trust and works collaboratively with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Effectively mediates and accommodates different perspectives; values teamwork and communication
- Previous superintendent experience preferred but not required.
SALARY/CONTRACT: A competitive compensation package, with a minimum salary of $130,000, will be negotiated commensurate with experience and qualifications. The contract length is negotiable as provided in Minnesota statute.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 15, 2021
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: MSBA uses an online application process. Applicants begin the application process at mnmsba.myrevelus.com. To be considered for this position, an applicant’s completed file must be received by the MSBA office by 11:59 p.m. on March 15, 2021, and must include the completed online application and the following uploaded documents: a cover letter indicating a desire to be a candidate for the “La Crescent-Hokah Public Schools Superintendent;” legal proof or other evidence (i.e. certificate/license) showing the candidate’s qualification to be a superintendent in the state of Minnesota; and a set of up-to-date credentials, which includes a current resume, at least three letters of recommendation, and a copy of the candidate’s transcript(s) (upon hire, official transcripts must be submitted to the school district).
Please contact with any questions: Gary Lee, MSBA Executive Search Team, [email protected] or 507-779-8117 (cell).
The Minnesota School Boards Association is an equal opportunity search agency
District Application Guidelines
PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS STATED ABOVE.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.