ABOUT THE COMMUNITY/SCHOOL DISTRICT:
The ACGC School District’s main office is in Grove City, Minnesota. The school district has an approximate enrollment of 872 pre-kindergarten through grade twelve students.
School District Website: http://www.acgc.k12.mn.us/
City Websites: http://atwaterminnesota.com/
LEADERSHIP PROFILE: The ACGC School Board seeks a superintendent who:
- Is visible and accessible to the School Board, staff, students, parents, and community
- Develops and directs an effective leadership team
- Is a “people person” with proven abilities in human relations and communications
- Develops trust and works collaboratively with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Acts with honesty and in an ethical manner with the School Board, staff, and community
- Promotes business and community involvement in schools
- Effectively mediates and accommodates different perspectives; values teamwork
Previous superintendent experience preferred, but not required.
SALARY/CONTRACT: The previous superintendent’s base salary for the 2021-2022 school year was $131,391 The final salary will be negotiated commensurate with experience and qualifications. The contract length is negotiable as provided in Minnesota statute.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 1, 2022
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: MSBA uses an online application process. Applicants begin the application process at mnmsba.myrevelus.com. To be considered for this position, an applicant’s completed file must be received by the MSBA office by 11:59 p.m. on February 1, 2022, and must include the completed online application and the following uploaded documents: a cover letter indicating a desire to be a candidate for the “ACGC Public Schools Superintendent;” legal proof or other evidence (i.e. certificate/license) showing the candidate’s qualification to be a superintendent in the state of Minnesota; and a set of up-to-date credentials, which includes a current resume, at least three letters of recommendation, and a copy of the candidate’s official transcript(s) (upon hire, originals must be submitted to the school district).
Please contact with any questions: Terry Quist, MSBA Executive Search Team, [email protected] or 320-815-8254.
The Minnesota School Boards Association is an equal opportunity search agency.
District Application Guidelines
Follow procedure listed above
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.