Website Wrenshall School District
Wrenshall School has an opening for an assistant cook. This is an AFSCME Union Grade 3 position for 6 hours per day on student contact days.
- Food preparation.
- Serving breakfast and lunch.
- Cleaning, dishwashing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Schedule: 6 hours per day on student contact days.
The salary for this position will be in accordance with the salary schedule in the AFSCME Union Contract. This is a Grade 3 position.
District Application Guidelines
Interested candidates should send an application or resume to: [email protected] or Beth Peterson, 207 Pioneer Drive, Wrenshall, MN 55797.
Position is open until filled.
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.