Website Yellow Medicine East Schools
The Yellow Medicine East School District is taking applications for a MS/HS Principal, to begin August 1, 2021. Minnesota K-12 Principal License required. Yellow Medicine East School District is located in Granite Falls, in southwest Minnesota.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic academic leader with strengths in the following areas:
- Developing and recommending programs so that students benefit from flexible, high-quality learning that facilitates performance assessment
- Responsibly hires, manages, and develops staff to ensure qualified, positive instruction and responsiveness to staff concerns
- Managing general building administration to support collaborative staff relations that fosters excellent instruction and outcomes
- Effectively collaborating with diverse student, parent, and community populations
- Working with numerous community organizations regarding programs for students
- Assisting with the curriculum and staff development to determine an appropriate and effective instructional process that meets or exceeds state standards
- Providing programs that support college and career readiness goals for individual students
- Participating and contributing in district level administration meetings that determine budget preparation, staffing, and district-wide goals
- Ensuring positive relationships are developed to enhance public relations for the school district
- Planning and maintaining budgets
- Facilitating parent/student/staff advisory groups
- Technology planning for building and district
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, completed application (found on our website), and three current letters of reference to:
Rich Schneider, Superintendent
Yellow Medicine East Schools
450 9th Avenue
Granite Falls, MN 56241
For additional information please call 320-564-4081 or email [email protected]
Position open until filled.
Visit our website: www.isd2190.org.
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.