Join our team of highly-qualified speech-language therapists, occupational therapists, school counselors, school social workers, and school psychologists. You’ll enrich kids’ lives every day while enhancing your own!
Therapists are responsible for providing IEP-based Mental Health services to K-12 students in a virtual manner.
Job responsibilities for School Psychologists:
- Provide direct mental health counseling services in accordance with the mandated IEP
- Complete daily SOAP notes
- Complete monthly or quarterly progress reports
- Attend IEP meetings and submit IEP paperwork as needed
- Minnesota Department of Education School Psychologist License
- Minimum of 10 hours of daytime availability
- Minimum of 1 year IEP experience (post master’s) working in a school-based setting
- Work from home – there is zero commute time!
- Be your own boss and manage your own caseload
- Therapist has the ability to choose the number of hours according to his/her preference. (10 hour minimum required).
- Competitive pay
- Excellent training from highly qualified lead clinicians
- Outstanding ongoing technical and clinical support from GT Support Team
- Online assessments and evaluation resources are available in our library free of charge
- Gain access to a complete online resource library of fun and engaging activities for you and your students to enjoy
- An online team of like-minded friends, mentoring lead therapists, and dedicated school relationship managers help make your job easier
- Self-motivated and eager to create a positive difference in the lives of students
- Strong communication skills and dedicated to working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team and support staff
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Sufficient technological skills including the ability to learn new softwares and programs, complete digital paperwork requirements, communicate effectively via email, and has a willingness to learn new skills/complete basic troubleshooting