Barnum Public Schools is seeking a 1.0 FTE Special Education Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year.
Barnum Public Schools is seeking a Business Manager to start as soon as possible. Accounting degree and school finance experience preferred.
The business manager is responsible for overseeing the financial operations of the District. Prepare annual budgets and supply monthly budget balance and financial reports for the superintendent and school board. Oversee finance related activities including revenues, expenditures, budgets, payroll, taxes, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. Initiate all UFARS coding and employ sound accounting practices.
Contact Lisa at given email address with questions.
Barnum Elementary School is seeking a 1.0 Elementary Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year.
Barnum Elementary School is seeking a .5 FTE Classroom Music Teacher to begin with the 2022-2023 school year.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY/SCHOOL DISTRICT:
The Red Lake Schools main office is located in Red Lake, Minnesota. The school district has an approximate enrollment of 1,448 kindergarten through grade twelve students.
School District Website: https://www.redlake.k12.mn.us/
City Website: https://www.redlakenation.org/
LEADERSHIP PROFILE: The Red Lake School Board seeks a superintendent who:
- Acts with honesty and in an ethical manner with the School Board, staff, and community
- Possesses a strong academic background with experience in curriculum
- Has experience in implementing educational priorities
- Is familiar with state and federal education laws
- Uses curriculum and other resources to improve test scores
- Is visible and accessible to the School Board, staff, students, parents, and community
Previous superintendent experience preferred, but not required.
SALARY/CONTRACT: The current superintendent’s base salary for the 2021-2022 school year is $154,950. The final salary will be negotiated commensurate with experience and qualifications. The contract length is negotiable as provided in Minnesota statute.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 25, 2022
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: MSBA uses an online application process. Applicants begin the application process at mnmsba.myrevelus.com. To be considered for this position, an applicant’s completed file must be received by the MSBA office by 11:59 p.m. on April 25, 2022, and must include the completed online application and the following uploaded documents: a cover letter indicating a desire to be a candidate for the “Red Lake Schools Superintendent;” legal proof or other evidence (i.e. certificate/license) showing the candidate’s qualification to be a superintendent in the state of Minnesota; and a set of up-to-date credentials, which includes a current resume, at least three letters of recommendation, and a copy of the candidate’s official transcript(s) (upon hire, originals must be submitted to the school district).
Please contact with any questions: Gary Lee, MSBA Deputy Executive Director, at [email protected] or 507-779-8117.
The Minnesota School Boards Association is an equal opportunity search agency.
Barnum Public Schools ISD 91 is looking for an exceptional leader for our Elementary School who will:
· be the educational and instructional leader of our elementary school;
· be responsible to the Superintendent of Schools for all organization, administration and supervision within the building;
· be of good character and lead by example, with a strong moral compass;
· have effective oral and written communication skills;
· possess excellent organizational skills; and
· demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
Begin with 2022-2023 school year.