The Principal provides leadership and implements the policies of the School Board and School District Administration by directing the administration of all teaching and other school activities within the school to offer the best possible opportunities for the optimum educational and personal development of students.
East Central High School is seeking a Long Term Substitute 1.0 FTE Art Teacher for grades 7-12 for the remainder of 2020-2021 school year.
Buffalo-Hanover-Montrose Schools is seeking an individual who has the vision and expertise necessary to provide leadership and direct the fiscal and operations affairs of the District. ISD 877 is a 45-minute drive northwest of the Twin Cities with approximately 5,600 students district wide attend 6 elementary schools, 1 middle school, 1 high school, 1 alternative high school and 1 transitions program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Develops long range financial projections comparing anticipated income to anticipated expenditures.
· Establishes procedures for classifying fund and receipt accounts, manages the fiscal accounting system as well as budgetary controls and current operation reports.
· Coordinates the district fiscal audit and reports and analysis of internal district auditing and pre-audit procedures.
· Directs the administration and operation of various employee benefit programs.
· Negotiates the Bus Transportation Contract and monitors the transportation service of the district through the bus contractor.
· Evaluates all rules, laws and legislative proposals related to finance and operations, and makes recommendations to the Superintendent and Board of Education.
· Supervises the Buildings and Grounds Director, Nutritional Services Director, Controller, Office Staff, and Print Shop staff.
· Monitors record management systems and storage of permanent records, and coordinates data input and output of finance and payroll systems.
· Estimates revenues and expenditures for all district funds and establishes budget guidelines for planning.
· Prepares enrollment projections for use in the budget process and long range planning.
· Administers the levy certification process and all related tax levy planning.
· Prepares preliminary and final budget documents for Board approval.
· Monitors the budget process, reports variances to administrator or supervisor and ensures budget guidelines are followed.
· Determines type and length of investments of funds, and selects where investments are made.
· Prepares budget schedules and verifies departments’ input according to budget guidelines.
· Administers the district’s risk management program.
· Performs other functions as apparent or as designated by the Superintendent of Schools.
Ongoing, 35 hour/week, position to start March 1, 2021
Job Description and Details:
Under the supervision of the Business Manager, the Accountant is responsible for, but not limited to, processing Cooperative accounts receivables, accounts payable, and assists in the preparation and serving of lease agreements, service agreements, residential educational and technical service agreements.
Summary/Objective: The Education Manager is responsible for coordinating student programs/ conferences/competitions, creating and facilitating educational networks, and developing and implementing other educational training. The Education Manager must possess technology skills that allow for adaptability in program and training settings: including face-to-face, virtual, and hybrid.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan, develop, and implement engaging, age-appropriate student programs & competitions, aligning with state standards
- Design, plan and facilitate teacher training and educational networks for a variety of educational professionals
- Communicate to schools, teachers, presenters and volunteers representing a variety of ages and backgrounds in a timely and effective manner
- Develop and cultivate relationships with current and prospective program partners and other organizations
Support quality programming through effective communication, program monitoring, and evaluation
- Perform additional tasks and special projects on an as-needed basis
- Offer excellent customer service to our members, customers, partners, and staff
- Maintain knowledge of research and developments within education
- Other duties as assigned
School Psychologist for Meeker and Wright Special Education Cooperative #0938-52
Location: Annandale School District, Annandale MN.
1.0 FTE ongoing position beginning the 2021-2022 school year.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Conduct individual psychological assessments and evaluate students for special education needs
- Share evaluation information with parents, school personnel and other agencies and make programming recommendations for students
- Contribute actively as an integral member of the assessment team (Annandale Public Schools has an assessment teacher model)
- Collaborate and work with other school psychologists within MAWSECO
- Work with team members on the planning and implementation of intervention strategies
- Cooperatively develop, implement and monitor individual plans for specific students as well as provide staff training on implementation of individualized plans
- Facilitate communication between administrators, teachers and parents regarding student needs
- Promote and maintain high ethical and confidentiality standards
- Adhere to due process law